› Privacy notice
Investments in health are future-proof
You have used this website to find out more about the range of services offered by the spa town of Warmbad with its natural thermal therapeutic waters (key point: warmest thermal therapeutic spring in Saxony’s oldest spa town).
Between 1996 and 2001, Warmbad’s spa infrastructure was completely restructured. Notable development milestones were the opening of the miners’ guild clinic (1997) and the commissioning of the Silber-Therme Warmbad.
The spa town development plan is anticipating further investments in fully accessible plots of land with building rights in the development plan area Kurzentrum Warmbad.
We are looking for private investment in the following areas:
Have we aroused your commercial interest?
- medical wellness/beauty services
- senior citizens’ residential accommodation in the spa town
- tourist accommodation and experience gastronomy
- prevention and rehabilitation services based on natural therapeutic treatments
- holiday apartments/houses
- retail and service provisions typical for spa towns
If so, we would be delighted to provide you with any additional information you may require.
Contact: Mr Hinkel, telephone: +49 (0)3725 401030
or use our contact form
© Kur- und Gesundheitszentrum Warmbad Wolkenstein GmbH
Am Kurpark 3 · D-09429 Wolkenstein / OT Warmbad
Tel. 037369 151-15 · Fax 037369 151-17 · email@example.com
9 | 173 | 323
Für Druck- und Rechenfehler kann nicht gehaftet werden.